Pipeline Development & Nurturing
Building profitable relationships
Once the assortment of inquiries has been scrubbed, only about one fourth of qualified prospects are actually ready to buy. Proper pipeline development requires ongoing nurturing and consistent demand generation to ensure a continuous revenue stream.
Lead nurturing utilizes multiple online and offline media such as email, phone, social media, websites, blogs and content offers to build relationships with qualified prospects who are not yet sales ready.
White Hawk Sales Partners specializes in generating new sales opportunities that turn into a sustainable pipeline and new revenue.
- Programs are managed and executed by experienced, articulate professionals who have the background and experience to engage prospects in a meaningful dialogue.
- Relationships with prospects are developed with their needs in mind; each step nurtures and qualifies them to ultimately engage in an active sales cycle.
- A state of the art technology platform integrates social media listening and filtering with a systematic and focused target market outreach.
- Prospects receive crisp, meaningful and relevant value propositions that are customized to resonate with their individual buying criteria.
- Outreach programs are carefully integrated with marketing campaigns – email, webinars, trade shows, web landing pages, etc., to maximize ROI while consistently qualifying, scoring, and engaging prospects.
- Our rigorous sales methodology ensures that your sales team stays engaged and productive, and that every opportunity is tracked, measured, and accountable throughout the sales cycle.
White Hawk offers 24/7 visibility to your sales pipeline as well as regular reporting options and customizable reports to track lead progression, outreach status, scoring, and win/loss analysis.
Let us give you the full details, schedule a no obligation consultation.